The cut: Grinta
- snug aero fit - perfect for race day,
- higher front, lower back,
- raglan sleeve,
- flat cuffs.
- five, including smaller one with a reflective zip and one on the side panel - ideal for used gels and bars wrappings,
- made of slightly less elastic lycra than the rest of the jersey - more snug and aero than the Long Day in the Saddle cut,
- side pockets, cut 'at an angle' to make it easier to reach for gels or bars,
- all pockets sewn to a thick elastic band, strategically placed on the inside of the jersey.
- small 'flap' concealing the zip. It protects the shorts from damage,
- eyelets for the headphone cord - two in the previously mentioned elastic band, above the central and right pockets. Additional two 'loops' strategically placed inside the jersey,
- low-key logo on the right sleeve.
78% - polyamide
22% - spandex
Made in Poland with Italian fabrics only.